Friday, September 9, 2011

My "Meeting"

Often when mom is at the office & I'm at home, nomming my kong, I sense that she is eating all sort of fabulous food leftover from "meetings." Yesterday was one of these days as her company had Safeway store managers in for some product demo. So, they had: bacon, sausages, eggs & pastries in the morning, chicken with carmelized onions, giant pretzels, fruit & cheese mid-morning, and then for lunch (yes, they had lunch after all that!) pulled-pork & beef BBQ with potato salad & cornbread. Anyway, there were lots of leftovers so mom & other employees were snacking on that all day. My boyfriend Wiggle The Dog suggested that I too should have a "meeting" & have snacks brought in. I decided today at noon would be my meeting, and my caterer, who looked a lot like mom, prepared this tasty tray:
 Calling my Meeting to order:
 Being served my catered snack tray:
 Attending to important business - meeting adjourned directly following the eating of snacks
 Last night on our walk, it was still so warm (84F degrees) we decided to walk down around the Magnolia Bluff, on Magnolia Boulevard, as the sunset was spectacular:
 The Olympic Mountain range west of Puget Sound

 Not much breeze, but lots of sailboats were out in the Sound
 As we walked southward on Magnolia Blvd we could see the rising moon:
 The moon through the Madrona trees growing on the bluff:
 Me on our walk last night:
Such a beautiful, warm night & a fab walk! We met lots of people and dogs out enjoying it just like us.

1 comment:

Wiggle said...

I want to come to a meeting with you! Your lunchtime catering looked fabbie and I was quite envious!

Love you sweetpea, your Wiggle X!!X!!