Saturday, August 28, 2010

Odds & Ends

Today mom met a friend for coffee at Starbucks in the morning (without me!) and when she came home saw this in the mailbox:

I had received a postcard from Devon, England from my boyfriend, Wiggle! He was on holiday with his human and his sister, Sofy, on the Devon coast last weekend and had many adventures and ate lots of nommy food (we Labs are VERY interested in food). My mailman Rich thoughtfully added a doggie treat to my postcard (thank you, Mailman Rich!) Here I am coming over to inspect my postcard with Spidey in my mouth:


Shadow the cat seemed uninterested as there was nothing for him
in the mail so therefore gave us "the back"
I have also been playing with my kong on a rope in the backyard this week - here I am running really fast; leaning into the curve just like a racing pony!
Giving mom the "Play with me" stare: I am a happy girl!














1 comment:

FerFer1958 said...

very nice pictures.
Lucy, you look very happy after receiving that postcard from your boyfriend.
Your "play with me" stare is irresistible.